Cinéma du Réel – film submissions 2018 are open
The opening of the selection for the competitive sections of the 40th edition of Cinéma du réel - International Documentary Film Festival, will be held from March 23rd to April 1st 2018 in Paris.
Screenings take place in the 3 cinemas of the Centre Pompidou and in several associated venues in the heart of Paris.
The festival features four competitive sections of non-fiction films of all lengths:
- International Competition;
- French Competition;
- International First Films Competition - first and second films;
- International Short Films Competition.
Please note our deadlines:
- Films completed between April 1st and August 31st 2017: submission and viewing material: October 13th;
- Films completed after September 1st 2017: submission and viewing material: November 24th
- Films still under completion on November 24th 2017: online submission November 24th; viewing material: December 22nd.
Submission fee is 7€
Please note that only films produced after April 1st 2017 will be considered for the competitions.
Feel free to contact the festival’s office if you have any question: email@example.com.